1.17.2012

facts.

- My fingernails have never been this long. Life with a little less stress has been great for them?

- My brother is fun to be around.

- I need to cook more // warm things up less.

- I'm close to crazy about you.

- Can I borrow your food processor? Cause I'm obsessed with Jessica Seinfield.

- Its almost bathing suit time... which totes strikes fear in the hearts of my thighs.

- Can I please just take her place for like, one day? I just wanna know what this must be like.

- When I say 'I'm in the process of applying to graduate school', I do mean that, BUTTTT I also kinda mean 'I'm sleeping past 10am every day unless someone drags me out of bed but to make up for it I stay up till 3, learning how to play my favorite musical instruments & sew & cook & knit, rereading the Harry Potter series, working at an arts & crafts store for less money than I need but more money than I've ever made before, spending HOURS making grocery decisions, daydreaming about my future boyfraaaand whoever he is or whoever I hope he is, leading worship at church, making random stuff to sell on Etsy that you should totally buy, watching The Bachelor & PLL & Parenthood religiously, AND MY FAVORITE PART, hanging out with my beautiful friends whenever the heck I feel like it...' Thats what I REALLY mean. WHY SHOULD I EVER COMPLAIN ABOUT ANYTHING EVER!?!?!? I NEED TO SWALLOW EVERY COMPLAINT I'VE EVER HAD, BECAUSE I AM SO FRIGGIN' LUCKY RIGHT NOW!!!!!

- I forgot to buy cheerios.

kbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment