3.22.2011

split screen

"What should I do about the wild and the tame? The wild heart that wants to be free, and the tame heart that wants to come home? I want to be held... I don’t want you to come too close. I want you to scoop me up and bring me home at nights - I don’t want to tell you where I am. I want to keep a place among the rocks where no one can find me, but I want to be with you." - Jeanette Winterson

These days I'm struggling with the 2 sides of me.

How can I be carefree, but still guard my heart?
How can I be spontaneous, but still be responsible?
How can I feel young, but still grow older?
How can I take care of my body, but still love it? 
How can I be cautious but still feel bold?
How can I care for you - but still let you go?
How can I be strong, when I am naturally so emotional?

Some times I feel like a different person every day. How can that be?

No comments:

Post a Comment