6.26.2010

travelz.

As of today, I am the proud owner of a all-in-one adapter and electricity converter, which converts foreign electricity in...


Africa, Asia, Australia,
the Caribbean, Europe, Great Britain,
Ireland, the Middle East, New Zealand,
and South America.


Also, I have my trusty passport
[complete with stamps for Israel, South Africa, Jamaica, Mexico and the Bahamas already.]
A.K.A - THERE IS NO WHERE I CAN'T/DON'T WANT TO GO.

SO, I've created a new blog to write about my travels this summer in Dresden :)


http://WhatFearOfFlying.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. Hi, when do you leave? We should chat before if you have time. Maybe Panera like old times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh You luckkky GIRL!!!!! I hope you have perhaps the funnest time in history!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! i bought my first adapter a couple months ago! i can't wait to use it more. it's kind of like extra motivation to travel!

    ReplyDelete