6.24.2010

a few things I know.

  • The typical car horn blows an F#.
  • I don't like dried banana chips.
  • I tweet more on days that started with coffee.
  • I'll never forget how small you made me feel, ever.
  • If I could plan my own perfect night, I'd get all dressed up & see a Broadway musical by myself.
  • When I'm in Dresden, the things I will miss the most will be...
  1. - my family/friends
  2. - the English language
  3. - texting
  4. - driving my car around Nashville
  5. - Chipotle (not necessarily in that order. hint: FOOD REIGNS SUPREME)
  • It seems what is so clear to me and everyone else, is completely unclear to you two.
  • Piano sonatas are a dime a dozen. My MusHisII prof expects me to know the written form of them all.
  • Everyone I know is too young to get married. Finish your homework first.
  • The more exclamation marks you use, the dumber I assume you are.
  • Hitler was a baby once!?
  • You hate when I interrupt you.
  • I'm too poor to buy all my music, but too guilt-ridden to steal it all.
  • Becoming a runner takes more discipline and willpower than I'm currently giving it.
  • You deserve so much better, and I'm praying your heart can see it.
  • Drake is not the same without his wheelchair.
  • I'll delete 4 of these bullets and add 9 more before tomorrow.
  • This is too beautiful to be limited to my crappy mac-book speakers.
  • Same with this. And this. After 5+ years of listening, I'm demanding I get that ish on vinyl, AtotheSAP.
  • For every Australian, there are two kangaroos.
  • I'm going to love being a mom. (in 10+ years when I have a sexy husband and we live in a beautiful house with a red front door and there are Anthropologie decorative knobs on all our drawers.)
  • NyQuil can be/is habit-forming.

1 comment:

  1. NyQuil is the habit. I love your list of facts. I hate when mundane facts like this just drift around in my head all day. Darling-est, you have an adorable, suttly charming blog. J'taime :)

    ReplyDelete