10.05.2009

can't put my finger on it

Im still thinking about this -
i can't quit thinking about how i miss you, but you're right here.
I see you every day. i just texted you. You're my best friend.

I'm missing the old you, when really you stayed the same.
Its me that changed.

I knew it never could have worked for obvious and really complicated reasons
and although every bit of that feeling is gone, its like i miss how i used to feel...?

I'm dying for someone to care about. i cared SO MUCH about you.
Then one day it was just.... gone.
How did that happen? How is that even possible.
Did I ever really care in the first place?

I wish you had changed everything for me but in reality
you just made things more complicated.

but I love you anyhow:)

i just need to take that dumb song off my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment