10.04.2009

you.

Sometimes i'll hear a song and i hurt again and i ache and i get so mad and i miss you so much and i wish none of this had ever happened and that we could have just kept on going and my mind flips back to how i used to feel and then i compare it to how i feel now and i cannot understand for the life of me how we ended up this way and i felt so strong and some days i still do and i think about how i was never sure about you but looking back now if you hadn't given up on me maybe i could have been sure but i never was and that makes me sad but i'm glad its this way because i didn't really trust you and you don't trust anyone but at the same time i'm getting tired of just blacking out parts of my life that hurt but its only because i remember the good times and that is what hurts, not just missing you but you were a mistake and a black hole for my heart and we would never have made it and i know that but in my fairy tail head i changed everything for you and you changed everything for me and we understood each other but in my practical head everything was wrong and i picked you apart and nearly hated you but now i'm missing you.

but its only because i heard that song.

No comments:

Post a Comment