6.10.2009

Slowdancing in a burning room.

"Its like you're in a burning room. You're on the floor, under the smoke, gasping for air... You know your time is running out FAST. You're disoriented... you can't find the door out. Anywhere. You're stuck.

Then. You hear a voice - "COME TO ME! OVER HERE! THIS IS THE ONLY WAY OUT!"

Do you stand up and say, "Boy. You're cocky. I just don't really believe you. I think I'll find my OWN way out."??



NO. YOU DON'T.

You RUN to that voice as fast as you can. You believe him. You know he is your only hope for survival.

Your. Only. Chance.



... Jesus didn't say 'I am the way, the truth, and the life, no one can come to the father but through me' because he was COCKY.

He said it because we have no hope without him. We will surely suffocate. It is the TRUTH.

He is our only way out.


the end."

No comments:

Post a Comment