6.15.2009

believable doubt?

hmmmm.

Breaking your back
to cover your tracks
,
ya did it for love or 'something like that
'
I don't know who to believe.
In so many words you try to explain
,
but how many times can the story get changed
?
I. don't. know. who. to. believe.


and what's between us
just won't add up
.

oooh, give me some believable doubt
.
Why should I believe in you now
?!?!?
From what I see
,
you call yourself an innocent man
,
but tell me about
the blood on your hands
?

I wanna hear the truth from you
.

The devil's talking to me as you fall on your face
,
angel beside me saying I should be taking your place
?
I don't know who to believe
.

There's a criminal part to everyone's heart
,
outside's clean and the inside's falling apart
.
I don't know who to believe
.


Walk away you're free to go home
.


walk away now.

No comments:

Post a Comment