3.29.2011

OMG, LIKE TOTALLY.

Today, After class, I -

Went to Victoria Secret for the 'Panty Raid' - 7 for $25, how could I resist?
Tried 2485 types of eyeshadow at Sephora, bought nothing.
Drank a Diet Coke.
Sang along with Katy Perry while talking on the phone with my BFF. [about all the boyzzz]
Picked up my Yaz from Walgreens.
Practiced voice.
Practiced piano.
Went to a choral concert. [also a meeting, which I spent most of thinking about what dress I'm wearing for Jr/Sr.]
Ate sushi for dinner.
20 minutes with Jillian Michaels [30dayshred]
Painted my nails.
Updated my blog.

- Now I'm laying in bed, waiting for my Pretty Little Liars episode to load.
Not to mention, I'm on my period. [TMI, oh well]

I think this may be the girliest day in the entire Kathleen Dunn existence... FURRRSHURRREEE.

4 comments:

  1. LOVED the tmi. Reading your blog (I just caught up on your life and decided to comment on this one) makes me miss you and wish that I could have magically gone to Miami while staying in Nashville.

    btw-in reference to your senior project, it will rock. And you will look HAWWT at Jr./Sr. because you a Kathleen Freakin' Dunn and that's what you do :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg graaaaaaace, I love you :) Come visit soon! thanks so much ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these kind of days. I wish I had time for this kind of day. I CAN'T WAIT FOR GRADUATION!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my best day also includes my being on my period

    ReplyDelete