1.14.2011

I'm not that strong


I just need you to know - its all an act.
I am feeling sad, I am feeling lonely, and I am not totally okay all the time.
I laugh, I talk back, and I tell you its fine - but that isn't the whole truth.
Some moments I laugh it off because its all a game, and some moments I remember how I could really feel if given the chance and I get so frustrated I can't see straight. 



But what can I do? Cry to your face? Beg you?
I don't think it will change anything.
And I don't even know what change could mean?
 There are only so many times I can be brutally honest before I start to feel completely naked.
Acting like nothing bothers me is my only option if I still want you here.

And I really want you here.

1 comment:

  1. are we dating the same guy? :) lol I could have written that myself, kudos..and good luck ;)

    ReplyDelete