1.03.2011

all things go, all things go

Its been a Dunn family tradition for the last few years to skip the traditional "GET EVERYONE 352 THINGS FOR CHRISTMAS" and take a trip instead. The four of us get along swimmingly 96% of the time so this is one of my favorite things about coming to Dothan... LEAVING AGAIN. ;)

This year we had plans to visit New York City again, the most wonderful place in the whole world. BUT it wasn't meant to be I suppose - a ginormous snow storm from HELL kicked us to the curb, along with what seemed like every other person in the ATL airport.

So we got crafty. We called our hotel & canceled, called Broadway, & got an ever cheaper flight to
CHICAGO instead!

New York City will always have a A++++ in my head, but Chicago still gets an A-... We had the best time, AND THE FLIGHT WAS HALF AS LONG. We win.


and this is how happy I was. 

Christmas break isn't over yet, but I still deem it a success. 

No comments:

Post a Comment