11.15.2010

CHEX MIX. you are the devil.

Looks harmless, right? 
You have 6 points left for the day, you could definitely eat some. 
Actually, even if you ate most of the bag, it wouldn't do THAT much damage... go on, EAT IT.

A whole bag later, 
[a bag that is HALF the size of a normal chip bag, anyone would eat the whole thing in one sitting] 
 I finally calculate it.

24 POINTS
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.
My whole day. & then some.

THAT IS 2 DOUBLE CHEESEBURGERS FROM MCDONALDS.
 I could cry. I'm literally so close to crying**



**skinny girls need not comment, THANX.

1 comment:

  1. ugh, I know the feeling... I have 5 points left for the day and the BF is snacking on pretzels in front of me. I am REALLY trying to resist the urge to eat them! Time to go hunt down some dried figs...

    ReplyDelete