10.15.2010

if i could tell you everything,

If I could tell you everything, I'd tell you...
 - that I usually want to eat everything in sight, and that makes me worried for my mental stability. Is that normal? I'm in a constant state of self control.

- that I want to play the guitar & write songs like I want to breathe, but I'm 22 and I've never breathed before. I'm scared and I don't know where to start.

- that I'm romantically boreddddddd. And I know that sounds shallow and a little pathetic but its the truth.

- that Brooke Fraser's new album has made me cry 3 times in the last hour.

- that I don't know how to function without comparisons, and I fight it every minute of every day.

- that I'm not sorry for having strong opinions. Sometimes I get embarrassed after voicing them, but I'm being fake if I don't truly share them, and I'm not okay with feeling fake.

- that hearing that a boy from highschool 'always had a thing for me' did put a tiny spring in my -I thought I was invisible in highschool- step.

- that I want to go to Bulgaria & Albania so bad but I have to know in my heart its for all the right reasons.

- that Catfish touched me more than almost any movie I've ever seen.

- that I cry at Sara Bareilles shows because I know her pain, and you'll never understand if you're a man.

- that I know I don't always apply myself, but one of my biggest fears is becoming a workaholic.


I'd tell you lots of things.

1 comment: