9.26.2010

[inbox empty]

this guy is my new life project :)

if you could walk into my apartment right now, you'd see my pile of journals on my desk. You wouldn't see my actual journal I write in now, cause I keep that hidden... along with every other journal I've kept since 8th grade. Secrets. All of it. Useless information to you, Priceless to me.

But this one is gonna be different. 
I'm gonna call it my 'Inbox'. 

Its where I'll write every idea I have. Every stupid lyric I think up, every recipe I invent in my head, what I want to see in Europe, every art project breakthrough, every song I wanna look up the lyrics to... Every creative idea that pops in my head, I don't want to give it time to escape!

I know I know... another thing to put into my purse the size of Texas. But I know it will be worth it! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment