6.10.2010

DISCLAIMER. i am a super fan.

So, I'm not going to lie about it.
I just spent 2+ hours driving around Nashville [with my 'Room for Squares' on vinyl and a sharpie] trying to 'run into' John Mayer. He is in town for the CMA's, and played with Keith Urban tonight. No, I was not alone... but my other friends were on the look out for Conan O'Brien who is also in town.
If he happened to look something like this when I 'stumbled' [stalked] upon him,
I probably wouldn't be mad ;) ... hot. damn.


I know he's staying at the Hutton hotel. I'm just not sure for how long.
I'm not really much a celebrity stalker but there is a first time for everything?
I also value my dignity a bit, so maybe this search is a bad idea, BUT.

I just love him.
And some eye contact with the man I've been musically obsessed with since I was 13 would MAKE MY DAY. no, WEEK. MONTH. YEAR. LIFE.

I am geeking out.

2 comments:

  1. he is prettyyy sexy!

    cute blog, i am your newest follower :)

    X

    p.s. is your header quote from the kate nash song, or somewhere else?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, its from the kate nash song:) Its #3 on my 'most played' list on my iTunes... its one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete