4.20.2010

mind. blown.

Today I had a meeting with my new favorite professor about what I want to do after I graduate and I cried and I laughed and I learned about Russian music and about Croatian culture and Rosetta stone and teaching English and that apparently I've had a burning bush experience and that my music and art therapy degrees could be used for so so so many things and that I need to learn to teach and that I need to pray and pray and pray and take some alone time and read books and take missions classes even though I don't have room and play my guitar a lot and babysit more so I can love on little girls and boys and keep painting and keep writing and keep laughing because God uses passionate people and keep looking into grad school because it could take me even further and I was reminded that I need to keep my eyes and ears and heart WIDE open and believe that God is going to use me in a thousand different ways...

because He will.

1 comment:

  1. yesss run on sentences. Kathy loves to ruin people's lives. it's what she does best. she helped make the greatest changes in my life. so happy for you to experience that.

    ReplyDelete