4.16.2010

Dear gross Trevecca Couples,

Hi.
I'm a Trevecca 'single'.

But I like to swing on the swing outside too.
And I like to sit near the TV in the hub.
And that bench in the quad? It's my favorite bench.
I study in the group rooms in the library.
And I need a parking spot every now and again.

Could I swing on the swing sometime in the near future?
Ya know, maybe once you stop making out on it, feet away from the door of my apartment?

Could I maybe study sometime without hearing you 2 giggle? The study of our world's civilizations is not THAT funny.

As for the parking spot you're always hogging to sit for 3928372 hours with your engine running so you can stare googley-eyed at each other... well me AND mother nature ask you to kindly cut that one out.

There are lots of benches on this campus. I reeeeally want the one in the quad.

[And i'd say something about the amount of time you spend leaning on each other in the dorm lobbies, but i've finally moved to the apartments so if you still want to sit in Georgia Lobby every friday night then GREAT. ]


All in all, stop making me barf and just have premarital sex already so you two can calm down.

Love,
Trevecca 'Singles'
(okay, there are only like, 9 single people on this campus... so really...)
Love, Kathleen

3 comments:

  1. STOP HOLDING HANDS AS YOU WALK THROUGH THE CAF LINE TOO THANKZ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes please. I'm married, but I totally agree!

    ReplyDelete