2.12.2010

listen.

I may be emotional. And I may be obsessive. And I may be contradictory and indecisive and annoying at times. I may sometimes say the wrong things, and do the wrong things, or be too honest and spill my guts to whoever will listen,

But at least you know who i am.

I don't tell you I want to change when I know I have no intention of even trying. I don't let myself make the same mistakes twice. I don't tell people who I wish I was but am NOT, I tell them who I AM and I don't apologize for it.

A man is only as good as his word.
And if you live your life by saying one thing and doing the opposite,
then count. me. out.

also, don't be surprised when I call you out on it. Kathleen Dunn keeping her mouth shut while watching you hurt people over and over and over is just never gonna happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment