11.21.2009

a few things.

1) Stephen Puckett is the most musically talented person I know. You can't fight with me on this.
2) I am so tired I don't even wanna sing anymore and that never happens.
3) Can I please just play my guitar without my snobby neighbor telling my RA to shut me up? It was 30 seconds past quiet hours ya grandma.
4) I want to read Fast Food Nation.
5) Actually, I wanna read anything that's not my art therapy/conducting/acting book... thanks.
6) I've never been this stressed in my life.
7) Insecurity is crippling me again. Where did my peace go? oh yeah... Too much responsibility took it.
8) Had some Chipotle. Sorry to say, it did not change my life.
9) I've ran 6 miles in the last week!! Progress major in the life of Kathleen Dunn. And I need an ankle brace, STAT. Also, what are the chances I'd get raped on the Trevecca track at night? I hate the treadmill with everything in me.
10) I'm too hard on myself. I hold myself to a standard and let myself down every day. I never feel like I'm trying hard enough. I never feel like I'm okay. I could ramble on this forever. I need peace. I need it bad.
11) Shut up about Twilight good Lord.
12) I miss Bryannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!
13) I hate the phrase 'cool beans' omgomgomgomgomg STOP SAYING IT.
14) I can't wait till Cozumel.
15) This post dumb but I don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment