5.14.2009

nobody's fault

I got the boost I needed to get over you.

It 'wasn't what I thought', I was 'very wrong', and 'You caught yourself before you did it again'... but to me it doesn't matter.

I can't trust you, cause you can't trust yourself. What a terrible basis for a relationship. I don't care how hard your trying... you're not there yet. And if you slip this fast... sooner or later, you'd hurt me again.

She's great, I'll give you that. But do what you say you will. For goodness sake. What you swore to me you would... and swore to a million other people.

I gotta be done. I have to stop thinking your just this GREAT GUY... cause deep down you aren't yet. I think you're trying, but I just don't know if I'll ever trust you... obviously you've lied to everyone else... sooner or later it WILL be me.

Now I guess I'll begin the process of pulling my heart out of this stupid mess you made for me.

Great.

No comments:

Post a Comment